Estate Interiors was established in 2011 by Frank Manno.
A well-recognized and reputable architectural millwork and fine residential cabinetry company. Estate Interiors is comprised of talented professionals working together to bring beautiful designs to life. Their expertise gives you the necessary tools to make your dreams a reality, but it is their passion for design which makes the process a rewarding experience for everyone involved. Estate Interiors is well recognized across the GTA gaining years of experience in the millwork sector.
Exclusivity is what drives Estate Interiors. In 2014 it launched Feature Mould, a new line of decorative wall paneling inspired by European trends. It quickly garnered attention because it is one of the only manufacturers of its kind in North America, but also because of its recognition at the IIDEX Show in Toronto; winning second place for innovation.
ESTATE INTERIORS CUSTOM BUILD APPROACH
Our custom build approach requires working closely with our customers and translating that in an authentic way, creating a functional, beautiful space that perfectly reflects your style.
Our design team has years of experience matching the vision of customers to the final product with high-end materials, colors, and accents.
• Initial consultation and home inspection for measurements
• Creative session with design team to lay out vision for the space
• Making a detailed plan prior to starting
• Choosing materials and colors
• Final design review to ensure compatibility with the space and with the selected materials
• KCD and Auto CAD drawings demonstrate your decisions into a realistic way
Every detail of your project plan is documented and becomes the roadmap for your project completion.
• Project detailing and materials, finishes all listed
• Architectural design and outline
• Final team consultation to ensure all contractors and craftsmen have their input on the design plan
• Construction plan and scheduling laid out
• City permits & building inspections as required
• Project timelines, milestones and payment schedule all finalized
• Regular Meeting with our Project Manager
• Determine singular point of contact for client during the project
• Update schedules as the project progresses
• Consultation and support by key members of the team during project, including;
o Project Consultants
o Interior Designers
o Project manager and point of contact for client
Interior Design Show Toronto 2019
Interior Design Show Toronto 2018
HOW WE WORK
Contact Estate Interiors today for a free initial consultation about your project and the vision for your home. We will schedule a design consultation appointment to lay out how we work and how we can achieve your kitchen, bathroom, office or home renovation goals. During our on-site consultation, we will take measurements and discuss how we can best renovate your space to meet your vision. Our design process will also produce a proposal documenting all measurements, materials, and services we can provide you throughout the process.